- At least 16 years old to get your car learner permit.
- If you have an overseas licence, Go to overseas Vicroad Web licence for more
- Study for the testShow more
- Book and pay for your testShow more
- Fill out the learner permit application
- Take the tests at VicRoads
- Pay fees for your Learner’s licence and test
After passing the test
The best choice is to take every opportunity to practice with family or friends, but you should learn basic, safe driving skills with a qualified professional instructor.